I saw Sarkar Raj yesterday. I think it was a superb movie and Mr Bacchan’s performance was awesome. I was very distracted during the movie coz:
- The movie started before the scheduled time. The janta was still trying to find their way in the dark, and were making a lot of noise. Add to this the stamping of feet and getting squashed by people trying to get to their seats.
- Some coochie-coo-ing couple kept on arguing with another coochie-coo-ing couple.
- I sat next to a lady with a 2yr old kid and the kid went ‘OWAAAAAAAAH’ in my ear. I heard more baby-talk than the dialogues.
- I don’t think it makes sense scolding 2yr old kids and that too at stereophonic sound.
- My coffee was way too strong and the popcorn was soggy.
- I had fever and was feeling cold.
But still, it was a nice movie..whatever I saw and understood of it. I think Big B should get an award and he proved once again why he’s the best!